

I can’t believe I only have another week and I’ll be entering the 3rd trimester! That is crazy! This pregnancy has gone so fast. My stomach has felt like it’s been stretching for the past few weeks. It gets sore at the bottom and feels so good when he kicks. It’s a strange feeling! Other then that, I physically feel great! I’ve been exercising every night, although still avoiding yoga, and I have a ton of energy as usual. I do get sore if I’m on my feet a lot, but it’s not bad. Then Landon and I just sit on the couch and cuddle and read books. :)
I had a very hormonal day last Wednesday. I felt awful. I wanted to eat everything in sight and wanted homemade peanut butter cups so bad! I was just grumpy and miserable. Thankfully I went to bed that night and woke up on Thursday in a much better mood. Have a 4 day weekend with Landon really recharged my batteries. I think sitting at work was the problem. I was sick of sitting here and thinking about food and then if I ate I felt so full and gross. I’m better if I’m home and am up moving around. It was a wonderful break!
I don’t feel like my belly is growing at such a fast rate anymore. Things are starting to slow down and it was the same way with Landon. I really love this stage pregnancy until the end. It is much harder with a toddler, but still very enjoyable.
I’m going to do my gestational diabetes test tomorrow. I need to do it before my next appointment and we’ll be on vacation all next week so it’s either this week or the Monday we get back and then who knows if they’ll have the results in time for my appointment on Tuesday. They don’t give you the yummy sugary drink in the office anymore. You have to go to the lab and drink it and wait an hour. How annoying! I just need to get it over with and tomorrow will be a good day for that. I sure hope I don’t have to do the 3 hour test. I didn’t with Landon so hopefully it will be the same this time. Wish me luck! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment