I had a great appointment yesterday! My boys picked me up at work and we headed to the Doctors. Ryan told Landon before they left that they were going to pick up Mommy. He told me that Landon went around the house saying, “Pick up and Mommy and give hugs and kisses!” So adorable!!!!! I did the usual weigh in and have gained 8 pounds. That is exactly what I gained with Landon at this appointment. I was very happy about that! :) His heartbeat was 162 bpm and he was moving all over the place and kept kicking the doppler! The nurse asked if Landon was that active and yes, he was pretty close! We had the Doctor that delivered Landon this time. She measured my belly for the first time with the tape measure and said I’m measuring exactly where I should be. I didn’t have any questions. Everything is going great so far and she said I’ll probably be the healthiest patient she sees this week! That made me really happy! :) I try so hard when I’m pregnant to be healthy for myself and the baby and to hear my Doctor acknowledge that felt great!
After the appointment I ran some errands with Ryan and Landon and it was a really great afternoon! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just got caught up on your blog again. I'm so glad that you are feeling better and are over your sickness; I had a cold last week too. Glad your pregnancy is going well too! Miss you!
ReplyDelete