

I completely forgot about taking my picture last week. :( I’m very mad at myself. I don’t mind skipping the earlier pictures, but this late in the pregnancy I never want to miss. I will definitely be taking my picture tonight! I feel like I look really big and sticking out really far in the front. It seems like I wasn’t this big with Landon, but I guess we’ll find out when I take my picture tonight.
Last week after I worked out one night I developed this pain in my right side. It felt like I pulled a muscle. It hurt really bad and would take my breath away. When I woke up the next morning I was fine and hadn’t had a problem since. Friday I tried to do yoga not even thinking about the pulled muscle of whatever it was. About 20 minutes into it I was in a lot of pain! I tried to keep going, but I just couldn’t and I was so mad! Walking doesn’t seem to bother it, so I guess I’ll just keep power walking until I get brave enough to try yoga again.
Other then my pulled muscle I feel great physically! I can still keep up with Landon and carry him around when he wants me to. At the end of the day I’m more tired and sore then I would normally be, but it’s not horrible. I love feeling him kicked ALL the time. It’s so amazing and I’m going to miss it so much after I have him.
On Saturday Landon and I went grocery shopping. That is a miserable experience when I’m pregnant. I even ate lunch before I went so I wouldn’t be so hungry. It was so annoying passing all the amazing looking food. Our first stop is the deli and of course behind me is cookies, cake, donuts, and pretty much any kind of sweets you could think of. Then there is the lovely ice cream section. I hate it!! I ended up just getting some skinny cow ice cream sandwiches and I haven’t even had one yet! Haha The cookie isle isn’t any better and the Easter candy of course was out and they had my favorite Cadbury eggs. I didn’t get one though. The boxed cheesy foods, frozen food, and pretty much anything not homemade was calling my name. I just wanted to get out of there!!!!!! I did get a few things I had been wanting; apples, crackers, and thick and creamy strawberry yogurt! Yummm I don’t deprive myself of everything I want. Just the bad stuff! :D
My sleep has gotten a lot better lately. I haven’t had any issues except when we changed Landon to a toddler bed this weekend. I woke up about 4 times in the night to look at the monitor. I didn’t set an alarm or anything. I just kept waking up. I have started to get to the point where on the weekends I can’t lay in bed very long or my back hurts. I remember going through that when I was pregnant last time too. I’ll have to look that up to see when it started. I was curious and looked it up and I wrote about feeling this way at 26 weeks last time.
I have so many different emotions with this baby. Some of the time I’m so excited for him to come. I can’t wait to have a new born again and to see Landon with him. It’s going to be so sweet. But then there’s the rest of the time that I’m scared to have two and I’m sad that it won’t just be Landon anymore. It just depends on the day! :)
It's really amazing how different it is to be pregnant and already have a child. I don't think about being pregnant and often and sometimes I even forget. I'm just so busy that it doesn't cross my mind until I realize I've been standing too long and I hurt or he starts moving around. It's a very different experience, but still a great one! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment