Happy Valentines Day! I feel so huge. I don’t remember feeling quite this big this early with Landon. I look about the same, but I don’t know why I’m feeling like this. I think he had a major growth spurt the last few weeks. I looked back on my blog and I felt pretty much the same last time at this point. Thankfully I read ahead and I start to not feel so big soon! :D This baby is setting SO low. I feel like he could fall out at anytime. I have so much pressure. When I walk it feels like I’m carrying a bolder around. I guess I’ll get all the negative stuff out of the way first. I’m also feeling so full all the time and my food cravings are starting to really irritate me. I don’t crave any certain thing, it’s just food. It’s all I can think about. Especially when I’m at work. It makes me so miserable!!!!! I want junk food so bad, but I don’t keep any with me anymore. It’s hard to explain what an annoying feeling it is. I just want to feel normal about food!!!!!! That’s my biggest complaint with both pregnancies. I really do love being pregnant and if it wasn’t for the food issues, I really wouldn’t have any complaints. I guess if I gave in all the time maybe it wouldn’t annoy me so much, but then I would just feel full.
I’ve been exercising 6 days a week and it really makes me feel better. Saturday I over did it a little though. Ryan had to work so I decided that Landon and I would make Valentines cookies. I also had to do some cleaning and was on my feet a lot. I started making the cookies not realizing I didn’t have enough flour. We had to run back to the store (we had just went) to get some. It was so much fun though making cookies with him and he had a lot of fun. I was on my feet all day though. After I put him to bed I decided to do yoga. I woke up in the night to go to the bathroom and was so sore!
I feel the little guy move around all the time and I just love it! Landon likes to feel him move, but then when he does he’s not so sure about it. Oh and the crib came in this weekend!!! Ryan already set it up and I LOVE it! The dresser and changing table should be here this week. I’ve been working on cleaning out the closet. We don’t have many closets in our house besides the ones in the bedroom so that closet had everything in it. Ryan laughs at my version of cleaning it out. I pretty much just made piles in the hallway. I’m not sure where to put some of the stuff, but the closet is clean! :D I’m still trying to decide on bedding. I have it narrowed down to about 8. It’s so hard. With Landon it was easy because his crib was black and there wasn’t much that didn’t have brown in it. This babies crib is espresso, so any brown will match great. There are so many choices! I’m really excited to get all of Landon’s newborn clothes washed and hung up. I miss those cute little outfits.
I keep forgetting to write about my belly button. Not that it’s very exciting, but it wasn’t until I was 30+ weeks last time before it popped out. This time I think it popped out at about 22 weeks. Being pregnant with Landon really didn’t change my body, except my poor belly button. I was never a huge fan of how it looked before I got pregnant, but it made it a different shape and weird looking after I gave birth. I can’t imagine what it will look like this time! :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment