background

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

23 Weeks!









I had to actually think about how many weeks I was. I feel like I should really be back in the teens. I have my 24 week appointment today, so I’ll update on that tomorrow. I’m going to spend time with my boys and not come back to work this afternoon.

Everything has been pretty normal lately. I’m completely over my sickness and feeling good! :) My belly growth has slowed down a little. I feel like I haven’t changed too much since about 20 weeks. He’s still moving around ALL the time and I love it! He moves at night more then Landon did or maybe I was just sleeping harder then. My sleep issues have been better. I still wake up a few times in the night, but I’m never awake for very long. Whenever I do wake up, he’s moving all around! I hope that’s not a bad sign! Haha We need another child that is a great night sleeper. Naps would be good too, but I don’t want to push my luck. ;)

I haven’t had any interesting cravings yet. Junk food is pretty much the only one. I have been really good though. The full feeling is worse then ever, so I try and eat smaller meals and have a snack in between. That helps, but no matter what I eat I feel so full.

I finally bought another pair of maternity dress pants! I’m so excited to have 2 pairs of pants to wear to work now so I won’t have to wear my belly band. It’s fine if I’m up walking all day, but if I have to sit down for a long period of time, it’s too tight and uncomfortable. I couldn’t believe I actually found maternity pants that fit without spending a ton of money. Macy’s now has a Motherhood section and they had XS khakis! I was so excited. They are a litter shorter then I like but they’ll work for the next few months.

Landon’s fascination with my belly has went down a little. He still talks about it and says “Baby in Mommy’s belly”, but he doesn’t want to see it and kiss it as often. We talk about his little brother a lot and how he’s going to help take care of him. He gets excited, but I’m not sure he really understands. I wish he did and I wish I could prepare him more, but I’m sure he will adjust. :)

And wow...I can sure tell a difference in my belly this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment