background

Thursday, April 26, 2012

34 Weeks!

href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhQBq8CZXyPnbXmyzlP-nH24PZzkFvOm3Ob6krosDQnTaUevwzb3wa4AD9c08i-xN1SdpKAXVjWxWM7sIo_vntggbZ7HDAEReIWbSNUNE928MYvR4EFZFXyzMcXgezyB9lb6b31rJt-jVU/s1600/32+Weeks.jpg">


I’ve been a little slow lately at getting these up and I forgot to take my picture last week.  I still haven’t taken it for this week either, but I plan on attempting to remember to do that tonight. I really want to compare how I look. I feel like I’m sticking out a ton farther in the front. Sitting at work just isn’t very comfortable. If I’m at home all day sometimes I don’t even notice I’m pregnant, but if I’m at work I’m just uncomfortable. I would so much rather be up on my feet or be able to not sit up so straight. He is sitting so low yet he is so far up in my ribs right now. Really just my right rib. He has taken up residence in the right side of my stomach just like Landon did. I do have a new symptom and one that I didn’t have very often last time. I think stress may be part of the reason I’m having it this time, but I could be wrong. Whenever I got heartburn in the past, not being pregnant, it was because of stress. Not every night, but a few times a week I’ll wake up around 1 or 2am and realize that I’m hurting in my chest and I should get up! I get up and eat a piece of bread and drink a little water and then go back to bed and I’m fine. Last night was very different though. I woke up with the most sour, horrible taste in my mouth and it kept coming up! I know this sounds really gross, but it felt like kept throwing up just a little bit at a time, but I could never get it all the way up. It’s hard to explain. I’ve had acid reflux before, but never like this. I didn’t really know what to do. I got up and ate a ton of bread, but I was burning so bad and it wasn’t helping. I tried drinking water and that was horrible. I tried juice and that was even worse. Then I decided to get a piece of gum. That helped a ton and I chewed up about 6 Tums. I also got out some saltine crackers and ate all those then moved on to Ritz crackers. I was up for probably 45 minutes trying to feel better. I did get a little better and I kept the gum in my mouth and went to bed. I didn’t have any problems the rest of the night, but my throat was sore and I felt like I needed to clear it a lot. I have just felt icky all day. I don’t know if I’m getting sick or what it is. Eating isn’t very appealing and I need to clear my throat a lot and I just don’t feel so hot. Maybe it’s lack of sleep and the reflux issue. I hope after a good nights sleep tonight that I feel better. That’s about all unpleasant symptoms I have right now. My belly is still pretty small and I’m comfortable and can still exercise so I’m very lucky! :) Tomorrow we have my 3D ultrasound! I’m so sad that Ryan isn’t going to be able to go, but I’ll have the pictures to show him and my Mom and Landon are going to come and be with me. I will post pictures and I hope we get some good ones!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment