background

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

33 Weeks!

I can’t believe it’s less than 2 months until this baby is due! This little one just needs to stay put until his due date. I want the time to go slow and enjoy the last stages of pregnancy, yet I want time to go faster so Ryan can get his surgery or whatever needs to be done! The waiting game is AWFUL!

Things have been going really amazing with my pregnancy. I can tell the baby is starting to slow down in growing. I’m just starting to have issues putting on socks and shoes. I’m not huge so I’m very comfortable most of the time. I definitely get sore if I have to stand up for long periods of time, but I can manage. On the weekends I feel like I hardly ever sit down. If it’s nice out Landon wants to be outside most of the day. The weekends are also when I do most of my cleaning. It isn’t bad though. I have to sit at work all week. If I didn’t have the pressure issue it wouldn’t be so bad. That’s the most painful part. My hips and back do hurt if I’m on my feet a lot, but it’s the pressure that’s the worst. This child is also so crazy!!! He is moving around and getting the hiccups so much during the day. He really doesn’t sleep that much. If I wake up in the night to go to the bathroom, he is usually moving around. He never wakes me up though so that’s good. I’m still exercising every day and it feels great! I’m still not very hungry, so I mostly just eat my 3 meals a day and try not to stuff myself and feel so full. My chocolate craving is back. Actually it’s just more of a feeling that I need a certain something to eat, but I can’t ever figure out what it is. It’s kind of annoying. I have been craving fruit a lot though. I can’t live without having some kind of fruit in the house. I need apples, grapes, or strawberries.

I felt like such a weirdo yesterday. I was walking down the stairs when I left work and I got to the bottom landing, which was completely flat ground, and my ankle gave out and I completely fell! I landed on my right knee and right hand. I twisted my body a little funny because it surprised me so it pulled on my belly a little. I thought I would be sore from it today, but I’m not. The only thing that hurts is my ankle. I have extra bones in my feet that are very painful when I walk a lot and it’s mostly sore by that bone. I’m used to that pain so it’s not a big deal. It just surprised me more than anything! Thankfully no one saw me because then I would have felt really dumb!

I don’t know why, but I’m starting to not feel so scared about having another baby. Maybe it’s because what we’re going through right now puts things into perspective or I have so much else on my mind that I don’t have any more brain capacity to think about how Landon will react or if I can juggle both kids. It’s going to happen, I’m going to give birth and it will all work out just fine. I think Landon will enjoy his little brother and I know I will do my best with giving them each the attention they need. I can’t wait to have 3 months off with all my boys! :)

I have my 3D ultrasound next week if I can get some kind of Doctor’s note. Otherwise I won’t be able to get it. I’m so sad about this. It was so amazing to see Landon and I really want to the chance to see this baby too even though I know I’ll be seeing him soon. I also have another OB appointment next week.

I can’t think of anything else to report! This pregnancy is going great and I would like to keep it that way!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment