background

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

32 Weeks!








It’s been hard to concentrate on the baby these days, but I’m trying. Sometimes I even forget I’m pregnant until he gets the hiccups or moves around in the crazy ways he does. I still can’t believe I have less than 2 months to go. Things are still boring with this pregnancy and I would like to keep them that way. He moves around a lot and I do get a good amount of Braxton Hicks contractions. They still feel good to me, just like they did with Landon. I’m still dealing with a lot of pressure, but that’s nothing new! After I exercise I tend to have a very hard stomach and a good amount of Braxton Hicks and some back pain. The back pain isn’t horrible, but it feels just like the back labor I had last time. I have a feeling I’m going to have it again. :( I think he has dropped more. My stomach looks a lot different to me and I feel like he’s even lower then he was. I’ve still been exercising every night and I’ve had a few chocolate cravings, but that’s about it. I think my new craving is grilled veggies. We had some for dinner last night and they were so good!!!! Other than that, eating isn’t much fun because feel so full afterwards. My appetite has really gone down a lot.

Speaking of the pressure, I’m beginning to think I’m way sorer this time then I was with Landon. I was wondering if it was because of the all the stitches I had. This makes me a little afraid for child birth!!!! Let’s just hope the epidural does its job again! :D

I’m still very comfortable and still carry Landon around and up the stairs and stuff. I almost feel like my body is adjusting to the extra weight and it takes a lot more for me to feel like I over did it. Standing around makes me pretty sore, but as long as I am walking or doing something like vacuuming it really doesn’t bother me at all. I just hope this little guy stays up until his due date!

I also have an OB appointment on Wednesday, so I'll try and update after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment