

I’m sitting at my desk and this child is going crazy in my belly! Plus he has the hiccups. I love how much he moves! I can always wake him up and if I realize I haven’t felt him in a while, in a few minutes he’s always back to reassure me that he’s there. I can’t believe I only have 2 months left to feel him in my stomach. This is the time in my pregnancy where I get sad. I mean I’m excited to have him as an outside baby, but I just love this trimester and how amazing I really feel when I’m pregnant. I’m going to miss it very much. :( I think my hormones must be kicking it up a notch because I’m been very emotional lately. Mostly about Landon and about this pregnancy. I just get sad and weepy for really no reason.
Besides my mental state, I’m physically doing great! Still exercising every night and still able to hold Landon as much as I want. The pressure I feel is crazy though. I swear this baby could just pop out. My appetite has gone way down. I really don’t ever feel like eating. I just feel full all the time. I wrote in my blog with Landon that around this time I felt like I could eat again and not feel full. That definitely hasn’t happened yet. I don’t even have to eat and I feel full. My craving for sweets comes and goes. The last few weeks I have craved fruit. I could just eat fruit all the time and be very happy! We go through fruit really fast too because Landon eats a ton.
I have been having more Braxton Hicks contractions lately. They aren’t painful at all and just like with Landon, I actually think they feel good. It gives my stomach more room and I can breathe better! It’s a very weird feeling and it’s strange to feel one part of your stomach so hard.
I have a Doctor’s appointment next week and then in 2 weeks we have our 3D ultrasound!!! I’m soooo excited! I’ll post my picture tomorrow. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment