background

Monday, January 25, 2010

26 Weeks






In 6 days I will be moving into the 3rd Trimester! My belly seems to grow quite a bit each week. It doesn’t really look like it much in the pictures, but it sure feels like it. It’s getting harder and harder to get up when I’m sitting on the floor or taking a bath. Putting my shoes and socks on isn’t as easy as it used to be either. I’m happy that my yoga routine has me doing very hard squats starting from your butt on the ground and working your way up to standing. It makes my legs much stronger and gets me used to getting up and down easier.

I’m sorry my blog has been boring these days. I’ll try and get back in the swing of things this week. I have a few things I want to write about, but it’s been kind of a rollercoaster of a month.

Yet again I am pretty much symptom free! No swelling, no carpal tunnel, and no horrible aches and pains. I really feel great. I’m eating healthy foods, exercising a lot, and besides the slight bulge in front of me, I might not even know I was pregnant! I guess one thing I do have to complain about is the early morning sleeping. I sleep great through the whole night until about dawn. Then I just can’t get comfy and toss and turn. Usually it’s my back or my stomach is kind of achy and I have to switch sides all of time or lay on my back for a while. It’s really not a huge deal though. I still get enough sleep! :) I think I do require a little more sleep lately. I used to be able to get in bed around 11:00pm and get up for work around 6:00am and feel fine. That doesn’t work very good anymore. I’m trying to get to bed earlier, but it’s very hard for me!

Landon was very quiet this weekend and has been quiet today too. I feel him move occasionally, but I don’t feel his hard kicks too much. It makes me sad and I get a little scared sometimes, but I know up until about 28 weeks his kicks will be sporadic like this. It seems like he sleeps most of the time now! I also think he likes to lay transverse in my belly with his head to the left and his feet to the right. Or he just likes to curl up on my right side. There is something he doesn’t like about my left side! Haha

Sometime this week or next I need to do my glucose tolerance test. I’m not looking forward to this at all. Drink some nasty, sugary beverage in 5 minutes and then go get a blood test! Sounds like a great time! I’ll be glad to get it over with. I’ll find out at my 30 week appointment if I passed or not. Oh please let me pass. I’m not sure I could handle the 3 hour glucose test! :(

I have a new food love! I have decided that I LOVE wraps! We went grocery shopping this weekend and I got a ton of wraps to make sandwiches with. They are so tasty and a nice change to bread all the time. I’m happy to get a few cravings other then sweets for once! :D

I promise I will try and get a few more interesting posts in the next few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. You're so funny! I love reading your blogs. You're so funny! You look great in all your pictures. I always knew you would be a beautiful pregnant lady. You're just as I pictured you, and better! :) I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wraps are super yummy! I made one last night!! :)

    Love you both :)<3

    ReplyDelete