
I thought yesterday was Sunday! Having a day off work always gets my days mixed up. I guess today will be my Monday. Ryan and I had a great long weekend! It was so nice to be home and relax and get some things done I wanted to, but yet we were pretty busy all weekend.
I feel like my belly has grown quite a bit. I’m starting to feel slightly plump now. How can it be possible that I’m almost to the 3rd trimester!!! Eeeek I’m feeling great right now and would just like to stay put here in the 2nd trimester where I am. I guess if I ever want to get this baby out, that’s not really possible.
I’m not sure what to talk about this week. I’m really feeling great! I’ve got my exercising schedule back to normal. I LOVE the 45 minutes yoga routine that Ryan got me for Christmas. It’s so fast paced, so I feel like I’m getting a great workout, but it’s not so long. What a difference exercising makes in my mood and how I feel physically.
Landon is still moving around and kicking all the time. It’s not quite as sporadic as it used to be. I can tell the times of day when he sleeps and when he’s awake. Starting at about 7:30 am he is very active and doesn’t stop moving a lot until around 11:00 am. Sometime in the afternoon he wakes up again and kicks around and I feel him in the evening and at night sometimes, but he’s not as strong or active. He seems to follow this pattern everyday.
I do have some new cravings to report. :( I would give anything to have some jello or a piece of cake with no frosting or even ice cream. I don’t even like jello normally and I’m not a huge cake fan. Cravings put me in a very grumpy mood. I am happy that my love for salads with tomatoes and lots of veggies has come back though!

Eww cake?..that is gross!!! where is the picture of you and beckham? I wanna see it :)
ReplyDeleteJello??
ReplyDeleteCake is yummy! Landon is just trying to help you see the light :-p