Landon had his 4 month checkup on Friday. We had to wait for a long time, and even though he was tired, he did very good! He weighed in at 13 lbs 3 ounces, so he is in the 12th percentile for weight. I can’t remember how long he was, but he was in the 61st percentile for height. He is a long, little peanut! :D They were fine with his weight and everything else checked out perfect. Then it was time for the shots. I’m sure it’s worse on me then it is him. I talked to him and held his little hands. They put the first shot in and I thought he might not cry, but he did and he cried for the other 2 also. When they were done I picked him right up and he stopped crying. What a good boy!!! He fell asleep on the way home, but didn’t sleep very long.
He had a pretty rough weekend. I’m not sure if it was because of the shots or he got Ryan’s cold, but he didn’t feel good at all. He was pretty good Friday and Friday night, but he did have a fever so we gave him some Tylenol and that helped. Saturday he slept in and woke up pretty happy. His head didn’t feel warm, so I felt better about that. Around 11, he started to get really crabby again and his head was warm. Sure enough, he had a temperature again. Saturday night was rough. I put him to bed at 8:00 like usual and went downstairs to read. 15 minutes later he woke up crying. He never does that. I went upstairs and tried to calm him down, but nothing would work. He just kept screaming. I felt so bad for him. I figured it would be a really long night of holding and rocking him most of the night. I finally resorted to feeding him again and that calmed him down. He fell asleep, but would wake up screaming again after being in his crib for 10 minutes. He went to sleep for the night at 10:30 and woke up a couple times in the night. Sunday morning his fever was gone, but it came back in the afternoon and he was pretty crabby. I probably walked 5 miles in the house singing to him to try and calm him down. It was a tiring weekend, but I loved taking care of him so much! :)
If you’re wondering where Ryan was during all of this, he was working. He goes to work very early in the morning and works most of the day.
Hopefully his 6 month shots don’t affect him like this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment