I’m starting to finally feel like I have a routine down. I’m a very routine oriented person and when I don’t have one I feel weird. For some reason I feel the need to share this with everyone and have it documented for myself.
Now that my new schedule has started, I begin my day at 5:00 am (if I wash my hair which happens every other day) or 5:15 am. I shower and get ready and then if Landon wakes up I feed him and put him back to bed, if not I pump one side and eat breakfast. I’m out the door at 6:30 and arrive to work at 7:00. At 10:00 or 10:30 I pump both sides and again during lunch at noon or 12:30. At 3:30 I pump one side and save the other for Landon when I get home. Monday and Wednesday I pick him up from my Mom’s house. Tuesday and Friday he is already home with Ryan. Thursday he’s either at my Mom’s or she’s at our house with him. Sometimes I stay at her house for dinner and other days I stay home. I get home from work at 5:00 or 5:30, depending on the day, and usually dinner is already made in the crock pot! :D I feed Landon and then we eat dinner. If it’s a nice day we leave the dishes and take our 3 mile walk. If we don’t go on a walk I play with Landon until its bedtime. At 7:15ish it’s time to get his jimmies on and play on the changing table. He LOVES getting his diaper changed and being naked! So we play and he smiles and laughs. Then we go upstairs and read a book. He doesn’t usually make it through the whole book because he gets too tired and crabby. Then I feed him for about a half hour. He falls asleep and then we cuddle for a few minutes before I put him down.
By this time it’s 8:00 pm and I do the dishes if Ryan has to study and if not he does them. I pick up the house and then either read or watch TV in bed. At 9:00 I pump again and sterilize my pump parts for the next day. I’m usually in bed by 10:00 or at least that’s my goal and it does usually happen. Since we no longer have a baby that sleeps through the night, I get up and feed Landon once a night. The time is always changing. Sometimes its 1:00 am, 2:30 am, 4:30, am….You just never know! I’m usually up with him for about 15-20 minutes and then he’s back asleep and so am I! Phew…I’m tired just thinking about it! :D No, it’s really not that bad and it makes the weekend that much more relaxing and wonderful! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment