background

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Happy Due Date!

The little guy decided to make it through Ryan’s second round of chemo! I’m so happy to report that he’s home now, so hopefully Logan can stay in a few more days and give him time to start feeling like himself again. I haven’t had any huge signs that labor is coming. I still get very strong Braxton Hicks contractions and even some painful ones, but nothing timable. Today has been a pretty crampy day for me, but it comes and goes and I don’t think it means much. I do have a very unpleasant side effect from his head being so low. I won’t go into detail, but it’s pretty painful and annoying and exercising wouldn’t be so great right now. If I didn’t have this issue I would feel amazing!!! I really do feel great. I’m not uncomfortable. I have so much energy and could just stay on my feet all day doing things. It’s annoying that can’t and really frustrates me. Now that Ryan is home I would also like to start exercising. I didn’t even try this weekend because I didn’t want to get anything started, but I’m ready to start again and now I can’t. It’s driving me nuts!!! I may just suck it up and try. Sitting around doesn’t seem to be helping the issue. I have an OB appointment on Thursday and I will get a non-stress test done as well as an ultrasound to check the fluid level. I will also have her check me and may get my membranes stripped if I’m dilated enough. We have a fairly small window that I need to deliver between for Ryan, so getting labor started then would be a pretty good time. I would like to have him either this weekend or early next week. I just want to do everything I can to not get induced. I’m starting to get really nervous about giving birth again. I thought I would be much calmer about it this time since I’ve already experienced it, but I’m not. I really had the perfect labor and delivery for me, but I definitely remember all the unpleasant parts and am not looking forward to those again. I guess right now we just play the waiting game! I’ll try and update every day from this point on just like I did with Landon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment