

Wow…..10 more weeks to go! I can’t believe it. I’m still having mixed emotions. I’m so excited to have a newborn again and to watch another child grow up, but I’m also scared. I’m sure I’ll have these feelings up until I give birth and probably after! I’m nervous to go to the hospital and leave Landon. I know he’ll be fine, but I just hate leaving him and when we come home we won’t be coming home alone!
My conference last week turned out good. I missed Ryan and Landon so much and I cried a few times when it was time for him to go to bed, but he did such a great job and went to sleep for Ryan just like he always does. The boys did great without me. Part of me was sad that he didn’t ask for his Mommy, but I was really happy he adjusted so well and didn’t cry and make a fuss about the change. It was definitely harder on me! I couldn’t wait to get home though. They had an adorable kids store in the hotel so I bought Landon a little tool box with wooden screws and stuff in it. He seemed to really like it! I’m just happy I won’t have to leave like that again for another year.
I have some great news! Today is the first day that I felt like I can breathe in the morning! Every day from about 7:00 – 10 ish (the time has started becoming longer) I’ve felt so claustrophobic and like I can’t breathe. It’s an awful feeling and I could never do any work or concentrate on anything when I was feeling like that. I was waiting for it to happen today and it never did! I feel amazing!!!!! :)
Last Saturday Landon and I went to get groceries. I was a little over half way done and just started hurting. My stomach and upper legs and butt just hurt and I was having so much pressure. I wasn’t sure I would be able to finish my shopping. That’s very weird for me. Normally I can do the grocery shopping, walk 3 miles, and pretty much do whatever I want and I might be a little sore, but nothing horrible. I was just miserable. Ryan got home from work and I was still so sore. I did power walk on the treadmill that night and then just laid around. Then I came to the conclusion that he must have dropped. My stomach looked different and the pressure had really increased (I wasn’t sure it could, but it did!). The next day was better, but I was still extra sore. I am feeling completely normal now though so my body must have adjusted to the weight shift.
He currently has the hiccups and is moving around like crazy! Haha The secretaries where I work wanted to feel him move this morning and I said if I sit down and you just push on him a little he will always move. So I did and they got to feel him. I also have limbs sticking out of my body all the time! Haha
Other than my issues on Saturday I’m back to feeling great again! It’s weird, but I think I’ve decided that the third trimester is my favorite. I do most of my growing in the second, so my stomach is a little sore even though I have most all my energy. The third trimester I don’t grow as much, my food cravings go WAY down, and I have tons of energy. It is really great! I’m really enjoying this part of my pregnancy and I’m starting to get a little sad that it will all be over soon and I might not ever be pregnant again.
I’m not as nervous about giving birth this time. Well, I’m still nervous, but at least I know some of what to expect. I don’t need to be afraid of the epidural. But there were still things I obviously didn’t enjoy at all, that will happen again. I remember right after I had Landon, I told myself I would never do that again! Haha I think that was after an hour of being stitched up and being in so much pain because of it.
Sorry I rambled a lot in this post. I just had a lot to say! :)
I just posted my pictures and realized I've grown a lot in the past 2 weeks! Now I'm curious how I looked at this time when I was pregnant with Landon. I think I'll do another comparison picture in another post! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment