background

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

29 Weeks!

Today is a rough day for me, so I’m going to try and blog about happy things even though I’m not in a very happy mood. Today is the day I’ve been dreading for a year. Last year I didn’t go to my work conference because Ryan, Landon, and I went to Colorado to visit my relatives. I knew I wouldn’t be able to get out of going this year. I have to be away for 2 nights. I leave today (Wednesday) at my usual work time and I won’t get home until about 5 pm on Friday. Since Landon has been born, I have put him to bed every night except 1 when Ryan took me to see George. And then I was back home that night and saw him the next morning. This is really going to be hard for me. I cried last night when I put him to bed. I know Ryan will do a great job with him. I don’t worry about that at all, it’s just hard not being there. I’m going to miss him so much! I’m going to miss our nightly family walks and having dinner with my boys. I don’t really have a choice in going so I’m going to try and make the best of it, but it’s hard to keep the tears away. Thankfully we have video chat on our cell phones so I can see him and say good night. We also have a camera in the house so when I have time I can peak in and see what he’s doing. That helps so much!!!!

Okay, now on to my pregnancy. I have really felt amazing lately! I have so much energy and never want to sit down. Since the weather has been so nice, we’ve been walking our usual 3.5 miles every night and it makes me feel so good. I’m starting to feel like I’m really in shape. I do get sore a little quicker then if I wasn’t pregnant, but if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t even know I had a baby in there! I feel like my stomach growth has slowed down and I’m growing at a good pace now. My cravings have gone down as well as my hunger. I’m starting to feel very normal again.

I don’t many unpleasant symptoms right now. I guess the only thing I have to complain about is the pressure this baby is putting on me. I’m pretty sure he’s sitting very low just like Landon did and the pressure I feel is crazy! It’s not that horrible though and I’m very used to it.

I think I’m in denial that we’ll be having a new born in a little over 2 months! That seems so crazy to me. I just can’t believe how fast this pregnancy has gone and I’m not sure I’m ready for Landon to have a sibling yet! Haha

1 comment: